Dr Purusottam Agrawal is the pioneer of Fertility Treatment in Western Odisha. Hundreds of Childless Couples have realized their dream of a baby under his expert guidance. With 25 years experience in the field of Fertility treatment he started Sanjivani Test Tube Baby Center with the mission ‘Each Childless Couple should have a child’; where childless couples can fulfil their wish to complete their families.
Dr P. Agrawal is a Prominent figure in Odisha & Chattisgarh the field of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Fertility treatment & Laparoscopic surgery. Son of Renowned Social Activist Sri Sriniwas Agrawal, Dr Agrawal ‘s ambition to create an innovative, caring, dedicated, efficient, productive, quality conscious & cost-effective healthcare provider where all the facilities are available under one roof, where all sects of society can avail treatment in underprivileged Western Orissa has come true in the form of SANJIVANI Hospitals now catering to health needs of people in Sambalpur & Jharsuguda.
A true son of the soil Dr P Agrawal believes in giving back to the society. From early age Dr Agrawal is a dedicated Social Worker associated with several Social Organizations like RSS, Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram, Friends of Tribal Society, Bharat Vikash Parishad actively working for the upliftment of tribal people.
Dr P. Agrawal believes in imparting regular health updates to all couples in a simple & organized manner. ART can be a complicated & stressful procedure which may take its toll on Couples physically & mentally. Understanding this right from the start Beginning with the Consultation, Evaluation, ultrasound scans, till the ovum collection and embryo transfers Dr Agrawal will be with you all the way simplifying the procedure by thorough explanation & guiding you understand things.
Dr Madhab Chandra Das, MD, DGO, MRCOG
- Graduation & DGO Training at Kolkata
- Went to UK in 1999 to do the MRCOG Training from South University
- Came back from UK in 2006
- Presently working at AMRI Hospital, Ramkrishna Mission Hospital & ten other IVF, ICSI CENTERS in Eastern India
- Till date he has conducted more than 3000 Ovum Pick ups & about 500 babies are born till date under his expert guidance.
Dr Alex C Varghese, PhD: Internationally Acclaimed Embryologist
- B.Sc. in Microbiology(1993) – M.G. University
- PhD in Biochemistry (2006) – Kolkata University
- Presently he is the President of Academy of Clinical Embryologists of India
- Presently the Scientific Director & Chief Embryologist – ISADOS Fertility Clinic, Kolkata
- Special Training on Embryonic Stem Cell Culture.
His research interests are molecular basis & environmental causes of infertility & Cryo-preservation of Gametes. He is the Co-Editor of 2 books: ‘Practical Manual of In-Vitro Fertilization’ & ‘Guide to setting up an IVF lab & running the unit’