WHAT IS OVUM DONATION ?
In ovum / egg donation, eggs are donated by a different woman (less than 35 years of age) called the donor, with her consent. These eggs are then fertilized with the sperms of the husband of the recipient couple and the resultant embryo is implanted in the womb of the recipient wife.
WHO NEEDS OVUM DONATION ?
This facility is for the following patients;
- Who have reached the menopause age
- Premature ovarian failure.
- History of Ovarian Surgery
- Low AMH Value
- Ovary not responding to Hormone Injections
- Previous history of repeated pregnancy loss
- History of repeated congenital defective babies